Thursday, January 31, 2008

Picture These Words

I just want to say that I am very happy that I have started this blog. I've wanted to establish one for a while, but was busy elsewhere, and I am glad that I finally have the opportunity to get to this. I woke up today wanting to post, so this is obviously the right thing for me to do now. (Can I just say how exhilarating it is to write and publish without being edited?) I have some ideas for making the site visually creative, and look forward to working on the graphic design element of it. I have chosen this spare and simple template for now because I thought it was rather elegant and worked well to showcase writing, which is my main focus, but I am excited about expanding the design concept to align with work I have already done on my music website and in the layout of my book manuscripts. To anyone who finds Parsifal's Horse, if you are interested in design, please check in over the next few weeks to see it evolve visually via fonts and artwork.

No comments: