Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Bientot Et Merci

I leave for France tomorrow morning at 8:15 am. The Flower of Knighthood is published online as a download payable via Paypal and with the free sample enabled as well. My friend and I worked on it yesterday and today and got it up and running this afternoon. Here is the link if anyone wants to look at it - I've also posted it in the informational sidebar to the right for future reference and book orders:

www.fleurdamour.us/books.html

I have been packed for several days and I am ready to go. I have my current scribblings for The Engagement of Sir Gawain to take with me to work on during downtime, and am printing part of the Parsifal manuscript to take, too. For reading material on the plane, I have Dionysos by Carl Kerenyi (I blogged about it a while back, but did not have a chance to finish it because I was so busy editing my book) and Elements of the Grail Tradition by John Matthews. One of the fun things on this trip is that we will watch The Fisher King at the conference, I think in English with French subtitles. How cool is that? I can't think of a better place to see it. I may try to take a day trip to see Chartres cathedral, too - I did not think I had time, but I am going to see if I can change trains there on the way back from Rennes. Chartres is only one hour outside Paris, and I'd really like to see that cathedral. We'll see if I have the energy left. No matter what, this is going to be great.

No comments: