Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Things Are Not As Bad As They Seemed

Well, my editing issue with The Flower of Knighthood is not as bad as I feared. When I found a few pages yesterday in the very middle of the book where I knew I had made edits, but upon checking realized the passages still reflected the older draft version, I thought I was in deep trouble and that there were problems with the whole editing process. However, I sat down last night and made it through four-fifths of the manuscript checking my edits, and it really is only about ten pages that were not updated properly. It seems that I must have just failed to save one day's work properly, which is a huge relief. Disaster averted; I should be able to take my entire updated draft manuscript with me to the conference. Yaay!

No comments: