Thursday, July 23, 2009

Scribd Update

Well, I'd say the decision to start posting on Scribd is a successful one. I put my writing sample up less than twenty four hours ago and it's already had 434 hits, and 29 downloads (a few of those are me editing the page, but only about a dozen or so, the rest are other people). It's also on Scribd's homepage where they have a section called "What people are reading now..." and it has persisted there since I uploaded it. I am sure that that is what is driving all the traffic. I'm highly encouraged by this and it's motivating me to hurry up and get the book uploaded there, too. I put a link on Scribd to where you can buy the PDF and no one has done so, but I think when I get it up as an e-book and paperback, they will. I'm just happy people are reading it.

No comments: