Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Day

I am having a really good day so far. I opened my email to discover that I made not only my very first sale ever in my Etsy crafts shop, I made another sale right after that. Both were for small amounts, but that's fine, nothing in my shop is terribly expensive. That's part of my philosophy - I set the shop up to generate funds for my art projects, not to get rich. I know I am probably selling mostly to other artists and the vintage/thrift crowd, so I price things reasonably.

I also finished my edit of The Flower of Knighthood. I have a few changes to make to the manuscript, and will give it another proofread after that. I have to do some yard work in a group effort at the artist's community this weekend, but will spend the rest of my free time on the book and on getting more sale items posted in my shop.

No comments: