Monday, May 12, 2008

Progress on Several Fronts

I had an amazingly productive weekend. I am more than halfway through another readthrough of my first book, and in addition to completing a bunch of personal errands, I got all of my vintage merchandise ready to post on my new Etsy webstore so I can start generating some cash. I had to do some minor repairs to a few things, like where a hem was out on one dress, and a few things needed some ironing. I plan to work on mastering the digital camera this week and getting photos taken of the clothes next weekend so that I can list everything. This is actually a lot of fun. I love clothes and I like styling things. There is a funky old mannequin kicking around the artist's community where I live, and I plan to dress her up for some pictures. I have a big collection of 1980's floral summer dresses that are way cool, and some late 1970's polyester dresses that also rock. I plan to work on the book more today and hopefully finish it by the end of this week.

No comments: