Tuesday, May 6, 2008

She's Crafty

I just opened up a little crafts and vintage shop on Etsy.com. I need to make more money in order to accomplish some things that I want to do (like buy my good laptop and take more classes), and I used to do vintage resale and arts and crafts shows in New York City when I lived there. I enjoy it as a sideline, and I wanted to get back to it. I like to make little things, too, just as recreation for myself, and having an outlet for selling them is cool. I also have needed to blow off some steam lately, and a project like this is a good, productive way to do it. I do like to shop sometimes, and instead of buying more stuff for myself that I don't really need, I can buy supplies and make things, and find cool vintage stuff and put it up in the shop. Etsy is awesome, kind of like a candy store if you like vintage and handmade, arty kinds of things.

Here is the link if anyone is interested. I have not listed any items yet, because I have been busy writing my shop profile and figuring out how to set up the sections, but I'll put some stuff up soon. I'll also add this link to the sidebar here with my other websites.

http://fleurdamour.etsy.com

No comments: