Thursday, April 10, 2008

Editorial Project

I may be getting some project-based editorial work soon at a music magazine here in Los Angeles. It would be to help pull together old archive materials for an anniversary issue coming up for the publication. It's something I would be able to do on my own time, which is great. I don't want to say much until something is nailed down, but I am excited about it. The editor I spoke with was very complimentary of my writing samples, so I feel really great right now. This might throw off my self-imposed schedule for my books, but I can work around that. I am going to prioritize the read-through of The Flower of Knighthood for this weekend. This extra income would also help me more quickly meet my goal of buying the new computer that I need.

No comments: