Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Vaya Con Dios, Vive

Well, I do think I lost that cheap fare, but I still have not confirmed that because I have tried for three hours via phone and email to reach the ticket broker, and they can't be bothered to answer me. I called the airline directly and they told me that my reservation was still in the system, but that they doubted I could still get the preferred rate, since almost 24 hours has passed. I sent a cancellation to the broker, maybe that will get their attention. I found another rate at a different online broker, assuredly a more reputable one; unfortunately it's not on a non-stop like the first one, but it's not too horrible. I took a big chance and went ahead and booked it. I am not letting anything stop me from going to this conference.

No comments: